BMSB 2023 Registration
For domestic participants, we also provide Chinese registration page.
Before and on May 1
From May 2 to June 13
|IEEE Life Member
|IEEE BTS Member
|IEEE Student Member
|Student Non Member
|Graduated Student Non Member
- ● To become an IEEE and IEEE Broadcast Technology Society (BTS) member, and start receiving member discounts!
- ● Join us
BMSB2023 will go HYBRID mode
- ● A normal in-Person/on-Site meeting with large attendance and in-person FUN.
- ● Virtual Components for those with travel restriction.
- ● For domestic participants, we also have Chinese version registration instructions, please click here
- ● Each accepted paper must have at least one Full Registration. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in
- ● Each full registration can cover up to 2 papers. For the second paper by the same author, an additional
registration fee of US$100 is required. The third paper requires a new full registration, while the
registration for the fourth paper is the same as the second paper.
- ● Each paper submission may contain up to 6 pages.
- ● The registration policy applies to both on-site and online attendances, which means the same registration
fee for virtual and on-site attendances at the hybrid event.
- ● The visa invitation letters can be requested after completing the registration process.
- ● For any questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ● Access to all conference technical sessions.
- ● Conference proceedings (electronic copy).
- ● Coffee-breaks and lunches for on-site.
- ● A full registration covers one banquet ticket.
- ● Additional proceeding copy and banquet ticket need to spend more money during the registration process.
- ● Cancellation Policy: All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by May 1, 2023.
There will be an administrative fee of US$150 deducted from each refund.
- ● Substitution Policy: All requests to substitute another person on an existing registration must be
submitted in writing to the following email address email@example.com(for international participants) and firstname.lastname@example.org(for domestic participants)